Misadventures of a Financier

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Entry One

Woow!!!

I finally did it, it took me quite a while, but in the end, it is done, here in this godawful world there is a place for all of us independent Investment Bankers to vent our fortunes and misfortunes at the business raising money for clients unwilling to pay retainers or to cover for the infamous "out of pocket" expenses and the like....
With all due respect to "Lady Liberty", I say unto thee.....
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.
My friends and colleagues, this is home, and you're free.....
Let us share the bountyful wit of those prospective clients that never become a client....let us have fun at their backs and faces....let us be merry with our misfortunes...and laugh at our selves..
Feel free to post and have fun....
Yours ever,
Juan Manuel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home